There are shirts for climate change posted below the article.
Climate Change | Global Warming
Climate change is a very real problem that has been affecting our climate for years. It's time to take action and do something about it! This post will provide you with some things that YOU can do in order to help combat climate change.
What YOU Can Do About Climate Change
What YOU Can Do About Climate Change is important to understand climate change. This is not just happening in the future, climate change has already taken place and will continue to do so unless it's addressed now. Many people are talking about climate change but have no idea how they can help or if they even want to be involved with this problem at all.
What YOU Can Do About Climate Change starts by using clean energy sources for your home or office. You might think that changing your lightbulbs won't make a difference but there are many small things anyone can start doing right away that will eventually add up...
There are many things that you can do in order to help combat climate change. Here is a list of some ways that
YOU can take action on climate change right now:
- Start utilizing more renewable sources of energy
- Really make an effort when recycling - don't half-ass it!
- If you have a car, start doing more research to find out ways that will help your carbon footprint.
- carpool with coworkers or classmates whenever possible! This will reduce emissions from driving alone. Also, make sure to recycle paper products after use (noting this isn't one of the items listed above). By doing these three simple tasks consistently throughout each month, it could make an impact towards reducing climate change by using less electricity, not increasing greenhouse gas production through transportation needs, and recycling.
- Use less plastic! You can start by reducing your use of plastics at home.
- If you can buy local and organic foods.
- switch out your light bulbs for more energy-efficient ones;
- plant trees/shrubs around the yard, which will also provide shade over time;
- Starting a garden can help with climate change and in the process allow you to be outside enjoying nature and fresh air while exercising!
- doing these things, you can start to make a difference. Share this blog post with your friends and family so they too will know just what climate change is all about!
When looking at climate change research, it's easy to feel helpless or even overwhelmed by the sheer scale of the problem. Instead of getting discouraged though, be inspired by stories from people who are taking action on climate change right now - because when we work together our efforts are multiplied exponentially. That means everyone has an opportunity to help make climate-positive changes in their own lives and communities — no matter where you live or how much time (or cash) you have available for doing good deeds like recycling and sustainable living practices:
- making climate-positive changes in your own life, you can help lead by example and inspire others to do the same. By starting now and continuing on a path of climate change awareness and positive action, we will be able to create an incredible world for our future generations.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Make sure to share this blog post with everyone so they too know what climate change really means! Start small but start today :)
By starting small but making a big impact in the long run! This blog post will continue to be updated with information on climate change and simple ways that anyone can help reduce their carbon footprint. By thinking about climate change now, we hope everyone is taking steps towards having What YOU Can Do About Climate Change!